Registration - Fees
The OpenGov summer school is open to pre- and post-graduate, MSc and PhD students, postdoctoral researchers and practitioners in the areas of Information and Communication Technologies, Management and Social Sciences. Successful candidates must show a promising academic or business track in the scientific areas of the Summer School.
The fees for every student cover:
- Access to all lectures, workshops and round tables
- Access to electronic material
- Wi-Fi coverage
- Students’ bag
- Access to coffee breaks and lunch
- Participation to the official dinner and the welcome reception
- Transportation from the airport
- Social Events
There are 2 registration types:
|Registration Type||Deadline (*)||Greek Affiliation||International Affiliation|
|Early-bird Registration||15 May 2016||200,00 €||200,00 €|
|Regular Registration||25 June 2016||250,00 €||300,00 €|
ICSD Students (**)
|25 June 2016||100,00 €||-|
(*) No refunds are foreseen after 30/5/2016.
(**) Limited seats available on a first-come first-served basis.
- is extra and the students can choose between plenty of hotels in Karlovassi.
- Try to make your travel arrangements (airtickets, ship tickets) as soon as possible in order to achieve lower prices. The sooner you the earlier you get the acceptance notification!